- Minute value applies to state-to-state calls only. A surcharge not to exceed 7 minutes applies to U.S. pay phone calls, a portion of which compensates pay phone providers. One minute billing increments. Partial minutes used are billed as full minutes. International rates are higher than state-to-state rates, differ according to destination called and can change. Rates may be higher for calls made to or from mobile phones.
- For calls that begin and end in the same state, minutes are deducted at these rates per minute of talk time: 1 minute: DC, IL, IN, MA, RI, U.S.VI; 3 minutes: AL, AR, CA, CT, DE, GA, HI, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MS, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PR, SC, TN, UT, WI, WV; 5 minutes: AK, AZ, CO, FL, IA, ID, MN, MT, NC, NH, OK, PA, TX, VA, VT WA, WY; 8 minutes: MO, ND, SD.
- The PrePaid Service can be used to place the following types to calls: in-state and state-to-state where service provider is authorized to carry such calls; outbound international calls from the U.S. to over 200 locations around the world; and inbound international calls to the U.S. and from country to country outside the U.S. from select countries with the use of the AT&T USADirect® Service. Call Customer Care for international calling information before you leave the U.S. The PrePaid Service cannot be used for toll free calls, calls for paid services with premium charges or for operator handled calls. Except for the 2 directory assistance inquiries per month provided with your Card, directory assistance rates are higher than state-to-state rates.
- Safeguard your Card. You are responsible for any loss or unauthorized use of any promotional or purchased minutes residing on the PrePaid Service feature of your Card.
- Service provider makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the condition or fitness of the services offered for any particular use or purpose. As permitted by law, the liability of service provider shall be limited to direct damages for any personal or property injury, and for all other claims to an amount equal to the charge for the affected services. IN NO EVENT WILL SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ANY COOPERATING SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, RELIANCE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- The exclusive remedy for all disputes arising out of purchase or use of phone minutes through the PrePaid Service feature of your Card, except for those taken to small claims court, is arbitration. YOUR DISPUTE WILL NOT BE HEARD BY A JURY OR IN COURT AND MAY NOT BE MADE PART OF A CLASS ACTION. Arbitration does not apply to California residents for disputes arising in California.
- Your PrePaid Service access may be suspended or terminated without notice if service provider has reason to suspect fraudulent use. Promotional phone minutes provided with your Card are limited to 30 minutes per month, are non-refundable and expire if not used during that month. Purchased phone minutes are non-refundable, and do not expire. If your Card account is closed by you or the Card issuer for any reason, the PrePaid Service feature will no longer be available to you except for any phone minutes purchased by you until such minutes are depleted.
- Recharge minutes may have different rates, surcharges and terms and conditions and are not refundable. Service provider reserves the right to impose a maximum U.S. dollar value or number or minutes that may reside on the PrePaid Service feature of your Card.
- Unresolved complaints may be directed to the appropriate state regulatory agency in the state where the promotional phone minutes were received or the prepaid phone minutes were purchased.
- Service provided by AT&T or affiliate; by AT&T Alascom in Alaska. Service provided where authorized.